Sunday 29 November 2015

Filming Day 8

Today I visited Ground Zero, a touching location, yet one vital to the success of our music video. Midway through the song the lyrics read, ' The names upon the list, for all the ones who gave until they died' Sarah and I decided that during this section we wanted to reference the twin towers terrorist attack. I spent a lot of time filming the memorial fountains and the names printed around the water, I experimented with movement and zoom in order to have various options when we come to edit. I also think that the sun light leaks contribute to the success of some of the shots. On my way too and from downtown New York I filmed parts of the journey, these shots included Times Square, the Empire State building, Madison Square Garden and general congested streets.