Saturday 10 January 2015

Creating My Contents Page - Image


















The picture with the grey background is my final chosen image to feature on my contents page and there are a number of reasons why I decided on this one and not two other similar images I took which are placed underneath.
- In the image I chosen all three people are looking at the camera whereas in the other two the centre person isn't looking directly at the camera.
- I didn't choose the bottom image as I think that the people appear awkwardly placed. There is too much room between the people which I think makes it look like an unnatural stance which would make my page appear less professional.
- Another reason I didn't use the bottom image is because the girls appear too smiley. Although I do want them to appear happy, I think that the smiles in this image are too exaggerated for the natural look I'm aiming for.
- In contrast in the middle image I think the people, especially Kay on the left, doesn't look happy enough, the expression is muted and portrays a negative vibe.